The case was modded in tribute the gaming franchise Wolfenstein. While most of the artwork was taken from the newest installment released last fall, the whole project was done in tribute to the series. All of us have fond memories playing the game way back when it was the FIRST first person shooter and felt a great mod was called for.
Some of the key mod points in this are:
- Custom made bullet shaped thumbscrews
- The custom built top gun that acts as a handle, as well as a power switch installed in the barrel
- Extremely realistic bullet holes in the side window
- Hand airbrushed artwork and camouflage
- Matching keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Key hardware components include; AMD Phenom x3 720 (CPU), ATI Radeon HD 4890 (GPU), Corsair DDR3 Ram, Creative Soundblaster X-Fi, a Gigabyte motherboard an a Thermalright CPU cooler.
The base of the case mod was a NZXT Panzerbox.
The full worklog for this project can be view on the Bit-Tech forums.